Re: [Videolib] classroom use of "home and community viewing" dvd

From: Benjamin Crossley-Marra <ben@zeitgeistfilms.com>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 12:57:53 PDT

:) I know but it feels like I have to explain this so much I have a stickie
with all that on my desktop.

I find that most organizations actually want the extra PPR because of the
freedom it allows the institution to do things like campus screenings and
open student showings for recreation.

But I think your right, and the original question sounded like it fell under
the F2F exemption to me.

Benjamin Crossley-Marra
Non-Theatrical Distribution
Zeitgeist Films Ltd.