Re: [Videolib] classroom use of "home and community viewing" dvd

From: Benjamin Crossley-Marra <ben@zeitgeistfilms.com>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 11:31:05 PDT

Iım guessing what happened is that they donıt have any more of their
³educational² copies and just sent you a home-use one. I do it all the time
because they are actually better quality and tell people to ignore the
warning because we have the contract in our database.

I would follow up with them though.

Benjamin Crossley-Marra
Non-Theatrical Distribution
Zeitgeist Films Ltd.