Re: [Videolib] More Friday afternoon trivia

From: Alex Williams <alex@typecastfilms.com>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 08:45:29 PDT
Hi Gary,

Great list! Two of my favorites that I haven't seen mentioned yet are A Man of No Importance (1994) w/ Albert Finney and Paul Cox's A Woman's Tale (1991).
Olivier Assayas' recent film Summer Hours (2008) should probably be on the list too.

Best,
Alex
Alex O. Williams
Festival Bookings & Institutional Sales

AFD / Typecast Films
Seattle, WA . USA
ph: 206.322.0882 x.202 | fx: 206.322.4586

arabfilm.com | typecastfilms.com