Re: [Videolib] online movies

From: Chris McNevins <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 08:39:14 PDT

Hey, Tom...

Thanks for this one, too! I forwarded this to Jo Anne.

I'm finally getting around to reading VIDEOLIB after fiscal year close
and a well deserved vacation (which included going to my 40 year high
school class reunion--WHAT A TRIP!!)

Chris McN

Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR | UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT |
HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 | PH: 860-486-3842
| FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnevins@uconn.com
<mailto:chris.mcnevins@uconn.com>

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read. Groucho Marx