Re: [Videolib] bollywood 16mm distributor in US?

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 07:16:56 PDT

Dear Kate,
There's a list of cinemas showing Indian movies at
http://www.cuisinecuisine.com/IndianMovieTheaters.htm#Theatres and you might
want to call around and see if they know.

There used to be two major distributors of
16mm films from India in the US, M&N PIctures (Mr. S.
Nandrajog) in Ontario and Gala Films in Woodside, NY (Mr. S. Mitra) but I
think they are long gone. You might also want to try calling India House in
NYC at 212-879-7800 (I think that's part of the Consulate).

Best,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128