Re: [Videolib] More Friday afternoon trivia

From: Jackson, Sandra F. <Jacksonsf@uncw.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 14:07:23 PDT

It's not Friday anymore, but I'd add:

Waking Ned Divine (one of my all time favorites!)
Grumpy Old Men
Ladies in Lavender

And these lists are one of my favorite features of this group. Thanks!

Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater & Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina
