[Videolib] PPR list

From: <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 13:39:32 PDT

Good afternoon,
Several amendments have been sent since the last time I posted this list. A few folks have requested I send the list individually since the attachment has not come through. I'm enjoying a week off and will return early next week when I'll finish updating the amendments and resend the list - to the listserv and individually as requested. Please go ahead and send any additional amendments that need to be made and any requests for individual copies so I'll have them when I return.
Thanks,
Gail

Gail B. Fedak
Director, Media Resources