Re: [Videolib] source for film rentals

From: elizabeth mcmahon <elizmcmahon@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 13:29:15 PDT

Hello,

For Beavers and Markopoulos, you will need to contact Temenos http://www.the-temenos.org/

Best,
Elizabeth McMahon

--- On Mon, 7/27/09, Ben Paul <bpaul@mtholyoke.edu> wrote:

From: Ben Paul <bpaul@mtholyoke.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] source for film rentals
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 12:21 PM

Hi All,

I have been asked by a faculty member to arrange 16mm films rental of
works by the following filmmakers:

Robert Beavers
Gregory Markopoilos
Kate Dollenmayer
margaret Tait

Does anyone know a distributor who rents out works by these filmmakers?
  I already checked both Canyon Cinema and the Filmmaker's Coop...  Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ben

Benjamin S. Paul