Re: [Videolib] More Friday afternoon trivia

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 18:47:18 PDT

I'm Going Home (featuring the world's oldest director as well)Oh God! (the
world's oldest character)
The 2000 Year Old Man (the 2nd oldest character)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (the world's youngest old character or
vice versa)
The Sunshine Boys
El Cochicito
Dracula (the guy's got to be pretty old...)

Best,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128