[Videolib] Out of the office

From: <cdescalzo@injoyvideos.com>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 16:44:54 PDT

Hello, I am currently out of the office on vacation until August 19th. If you need immediate assistance you can contact either: &nbsp; Julie Perry (Product Development Manager) at (303)447-2082 x 108 jperry@injoyvideos.com Or Stephanie Robbins (Office Manager) at (303) 447-2082 x 105 srobbins@injoyvideos.com They will assist you or direct you to the right person to help you; otherwise I will try to reply to your message as soon as I return. &nbsp; Thank you and have a great summer. &nbsp; &nbsp; Carlos Descalzo Director of Operations InJoy Birth &amp; Parenting Education, Inc. 303-447-2082 ext. 115 7107 La Vista Place Longmont CO, 80503 injoyvideos.com