Re: [Videolib] More Friday afternoon trivia

From: John Streepy <John.Streepy@cwu.EDU>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 15:38:46 PDT

This may be a stretch but Star Wars, the whole movie hinges on getting to Ben Kenobi. (though in some ways he is a mcguffin)

Ladykillers

its too new, but Up would be on that list.

John H. Streepy
Media Services Supervisor
Library-Media Circulation
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/media

"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

Transitus profusum est nocens!

>>> <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu> 7/24/2009 3:14 PM >>>
Hi all

Yeah, it's Friday and I'm fried. I'm amusing myself by putting together a
videography of features that feature old folk (no cracks from any of you,
either)as central characters. Here's what I've come up with so
far...surprised that I can't come up with more:
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/elderlypix.html

Remember: I really only want titles where elderly (aged, senior, etc etc)
person(s) is a central and/or plot-driving figure.

Cheers...

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut