Re: [Videolib] More Friday afternoon trivia

From: Hallman, Philip <phallman@umich.edu>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 15:27:59 PDT

Film Studies Librarian
Dept of Screen Arts & Cultures

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu [mailto:videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 6:15 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] More Friday afternoon trivia

Hi all

Yeah, it's Friday and I'm fried. I'm amusing myself by putting together a
videography of features that feature old folk (no cracks from any of you,
either)as central characters. Here's what I've come up with so
far...surprised that I can't come up with more:
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/elderlypix.html

Remember: I really only want titles where elderly (aged, senior, etc etc)
person(s) is a central and/or plot-driving figure.

Cheers...

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut