Re: [Videolib] Help! I can't identify this film & I'm hoping you'll know it

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 13:39:15 PDT

Well, it sounds like Lili with Leslie Caron, but it's not suicide by the
river, it's attempted rape. She then tries suicide by trapeze platform but
is saved by Carrot Top. I kid you not.
Since its on TCM every now and then (next time is October 5), that could be
it.
Full synopsis:
http://www.tcm.com:80/tcmdb/title.jsp?stid=81426&category=Full%20Synopsis

Best,