Re: [Videolib] Help! I can't identify this film & I'm hoping you'll know it

From: Shoaf,Judith P <jshoaf@ufl.edu>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 13:28:38 PDT

It definitely came up a while ago. One such movie is "The Girl on the Bridge" (La Fille sur le pont) of Patrice LeConte, starring Daniel Auteuil and Vanessa Paradis. In this case, it is not a trapeze act but a knife-throwing act. The knife-throwing part is pretty unforgettable....

But other films with this type of plot were mentioned.

Judy Shoaf