[Videolib] Help! I can't identify this film & I'm hoping you'll know it

From: patti ruocco <ruoccop@lislelibrary.org>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 13:01:35 PDT

I have a patron who is *adamant* that there is a
film in which a trapeze artist(?) circus owner
(?) desperately needs someone to work the trapeze
act. He's taking a walk down by a river and sees
a young girl contemplating suicide. They talk and
when she convinces him that she doesn't care if
she dies he says "have I got a job for you"...

Does anyone on the list have any idea what this
could be. He has said it definitely is NOT the
episode from The Avengers called "Girl on the
Trapeze" and that it is a movie. I'd appreciate any leads you may have.

Thank you,
Patti

Patricia Ruocco
Adult Services
Lisle Library District
777 Front St.
Lisle, IL 60532
630-971-1675
ruoccop@lislelibrary.org

Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ­Groucho Marx