Re: [Videolib] Public Performance Vendors

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 17:45:26 PDT

Your comments about this list detail the same reasons I am on it and stay around for the discussions. I attended the VRT gala in Chicago this year and they are a very congenial, supportive group. And they know how to have fun while learning about new things. The program was awesome and I cannot wait for the final products to be available for us, in whatever format! I won a DVD of a Turkish movie (a Kino product), had some lovely food and company for the evening. I look forward to seeing many of these folks again in October at the Media Market.

Christine Crowley Godin, M.A.
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Instructor, Theatre
Northwest Vista College