Re: [Videolib] Public Performance Vendors

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 19:58:01 PDT

to be honest I think two kinds of PPR are being mixed here. One for
educational material which is usually included and one for programming which
I think
is what Sandra started this for. Each has different uses but obviously not a
whole lot of Bullfrog films are programmed in a film series and no titles
from Swank
can be OWNED with PPR ( only annual license etc). It might be a could idea
to clarify what kind of need you have for PPR.