Re: [Videolib] Public Performance Vendors

From: Bergman, Barbara J <barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 13:23:24 PDT

This is great, but it would be even more useful if there were notation as to which vendors always include PPR as part of purchase price versus those that can offer PPR for additional fee.
We've been trying to add notes to the catalog record when we know that PPR is included, so would be helpful to the paraprofessionals to have a list like this.

Barb Bergman | Media Services Librarian | Minnesota State University, Mankato | (507) 389-5945 | barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu