[Videolib] Copyright Question, LPs

From: Chuck McCann <cmccann@fsu.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 07:39:59 PDT

I have some LP's produced in the UK in 1971, nowhere on the packaging or albums do I see anything regarding copyright, there is patient inform but not copyright. Can I digitize these for a music professors that got this via Interlibrary Loan?

Chuck McCann, 644-5924

Digital Media Center,

FSU Libraries Scholars Commons

116 Honors Way, Tallahassee, FL 32306