Re: [Videolib] Four Your Emmy Consideration

From: Hutchison, Jane <HutchisonJ@wpunj.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 06:38:18 PDT

I agree with Gary. Only SAG and/or AEA members get these to screen and
often when you screen them there is a tag line at the bottom saying it's
for screening purposes only. We get them at home and I would never
consider gifting them to the media library. Jane

Jane B. Hutchison
Associate Director
President
Instruction & Research Technology
Consortium of College & University Media Centers
William Paterson University
http://www.ccumc.org
Wayne, NJ 07470
973-720-2980 (work)