Re: [Videolib] Video drop box?

From: Bergman, Barbara J <barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu>
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 12:39:58 PDT

If you don't find anything video-specific, I've seen locking mailboxes designed to prevent mailtheft that might fit your needs. There's a drawer for package drops into the locked compartment.
Padding is easy enough to add - good quality craft foam will work.

Barb Bergman | Media Services Librarian | Minnesota State University, Mankato | (507) 389-5945 | barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu