Re: [Videolib] Four Your Emmy Consideration

From: Kathleen DeLaurenti <KDeLaurenti@uwb.edu>
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 10:58:34 PDT

I think Special Collections is definitely an interesting place to decide to
place them.

But where does UMG v. Augusto fit in here?
http://www.eff.org/cases/umg-v-augusto

 (Promotional items are gifts and therefore, doctrine of first sale covers
re-sale) Wouldn't these be considered promotional items? Is re-sale different
than donating to a library?

Kathleen DeLaurenti

Reference & Instruction Librarian

Cascadia Community College