[Videolib] Video drop box?

From: Maureen Tripp <Maureen_Tripp@emerson.edu>
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 07:07:47 PDT

We deliver videos for instructors to another service desk on campus, and
we've lost a number of videos between the time they are returned and the
time we pick them up, so we need a locked drop box.
It needs to fit on a table.
It needs to be padded in some way, so the DVD jewel boxes don't crack
when dropped in.
It needs to be able to hold about 20 videos at a time.
Does anyone know of such a thing, and where to get it?

Maureen Tripp
Media Librarian
Iwasaki Library
120 Boylston Street