Re: [Videolib] PPR vendors

From: Ursula Schwarz <uschwarz@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Jul 19 2009 - 18:45:13 PDT

Thank you for compiling this list, Gail.

I have added a few more distributors who have attended the 2008 National
Media Market and also new 2009 exhibitors. This list can be found on the NMM
resource page http://www.nmm.net/market_resources.shtml, which also lists
distributors offering digital rights.

Ursula Schwarz

National Media Market