Re: [Videolib] PPR vendors

From: Gail Fedak <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Date: Fri Jul 17 2009 - 16:31:18 PDT

Done.
Thanks,
Gail

  _____

From: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
elizmcmahon@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 5:06 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] PPR vendors

Hello!

Thanks for compiling this. You can add these distributors:
Davenport Films
11324 Pearlstone Lane
Delaplane, VA 20144
(800) 804-7466
 <http://www.davenportfilms.com/> www.davenportfilms.com
tdaven@crosslink.net

Electronic Arts Intermix
535 West 22nd Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10011
(212) 337-0694
www.eai.org
info@eai.org
Ergo Home Video
PO Box 2037
Teaneck, NJ 07666-1437
(877) 539-4748
www.jewishvideo.com
info@jewishvideo.com

Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 281-9075
www.facets.org
sales@facets.org
Facets-produced titles only
Films for the Humanities & Sciences
PO Box 2053
Princeton, NJ 08543-2053
(800) 257-5126
www.films.com
order@films.com

Frameline Distribution
145 Ninth Street, #300
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 703-8650
www.frameline.org
info@frameline.org
Home Vision/Image Entertainment
20525 Nordhoff St.
Suite 200
Chatsworth, CA 91311
www.homevision.com
acquisitions@image-entertainment.com
Kultur International Films
195 Highway 36
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
(732) 229-2343
www.kultur.com
Library Video Company
P.O. Box 580
Wynnewood, PA 19096
800-843-3620
www.libraryvideo.com
- Educational media for K-8.
National Film Board of Canada
1123 Broadway
Suite 307
New York, NY 10010
(800) 542-2164
www.nfb.ca
customerserviceusa@nfb.ca

New Day Films
190 Route 17M
P.O. Box 1084
Harriman, NY 10926
(888) 367-9154
www.newday.com
curator@newday.com

Pyramid Film & Video
2801 Colorado Ave.
Box 1048
Santa Monica, CA 90406
(800) 421-2304
www.pyramidmedia.com
info@pyramidmedia.com
Video Data Bank
112 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60603
(312) 345-3550
www.vdb.org
info@vdb.org

Weston Woods Studio
143 Main Street
Norwalk, CT 06851
(800) 243-5020

Elizabeth McMahon

From: Gail Fedak <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] PPR vendors
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009, 5:22 PM

Good afternoon,
Attached is a list of the vendors mentioned as offering PPR over the past
week. If I've missed any vendors that were mentioned, please accept my
apologies. I'll be glad to add them. Thanks so much to all who have
contributed information.
Have a good weekend,
Gail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gail B. Fedak, Director
Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 E. Main St., P.O. Box 33 (mailing addres)
1500 Greenland Drive (shipping address)
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2899
fax 615-898-2530