[Videolib] PPR vendors

From: Gail Fedak <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Date: Fri Jul 17 2009 - 14:22:42 PDT

Good afternoon,
Attached is a list of the vendors mentioned as offering PPR over the past
week. If I've missed any vendors that were mentioned, please accept my
apologies. I'll be glad to add them. Thanks so much to all who have
contributed information.
Have a good weekend,
Gail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gail B. Fedak, Director
Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 E. Main St., P.O. Box 33 (mailing addres)
1500 Greenland Drive (shipping address)
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2899
fax 615-898-2530