Re: [Videolib] Film Distributor Needed

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 17 2009 - 07:49:02 PDT

Rhonda
It would be owned by Technicolor which has New Yorker's assets but seems
totally clueless about what to do with them. The only suggestion I got was
to call their main New York # and to TRY to find someone who might help you.
The words " we want to pay you to use the film" might help but you never
know

Number is 212 609 9400