Re: [Videolib] Source: Jane Addams Google Video

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 12:34:22 PDT

Could be a number of titles

The house that Jane built
by Tim Ward; Elayne Goldstein; Elliott Dalman; Ellen Burstyn; Kate
Goehring; Betsy Freytag; Stacey Gustaferro; Anna Markin; Kathy Santen;
WTTW (Television station : Chicago, Ill.); Corporation for Public
Broadcasting.; Cinema Guild.

Jane Addams
by Wolfington Productions.; Schlessinger Video Productions

or Ambrose Video's
A history of women's achievement in America. Volume 2

> Hi, all.
>
> A faculty member has asked that I purchase the DVD from which this clip
> was taken. The source isn't referenced, and I don't recognize it. Does it
> look familiar to any of you?
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3258055229478981112
>
> Thank you!
>
> Sue