Re: [Videolib] recommended websites to purchase PPR

From: James Taylor <jat808@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 08:16:17 PDT

V.I.E.W. Video and Arkadia Entertainment offer terrific documentaries, educational programs and rare live concert performances - all available with PPR. Visit us online at www.view.com.

Cheers!

Jim Taylor
V.I.E.W. Video / Arkadia Entertainment
34 E 23rd St. NY NY 10010
ph: 212-674-5550
fx: 212-979-0266
james@view.com

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:05:32 -0400
From: Doug.Humphrey@films.com
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] recommended websites to purchase PPR

Films Media Group has ~12,000 educational video titles, all of them with PPR. www.films.com

Doug Humphrey
Vice President, Sales
Films Media Group
(609) 671-5712

On Jul 13, 2009, at 5:36 PM, Jackson, Sandra F. wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I operate Lumina Theater, UNCW’s primary film venue (360 seats, 16 x 30 screen, 35mm/Blu-Ray/DVD capabilities). When campus programmers wish show a film for the first time, I must instruct them how to purchase PPR from film distributors. On the Lumina Theater website, I have updated my list of film distributors who offer PPR. I have attached my list below, in case anyone would strongly recommend any other vendors I have not already included.

Thanks for your assistance.
Sandra

DISTRIBUTORS FOR PROGRAMMERS
Alive Mind
Bullfrog Films
California News Reel
Canyon Cinema
Cinema Guild
Cinema Purgatorio
Criterion, USA
Documentary Education Resources
Film-Makers' Cooperative
Filmmakers Library
Film Movement
First Run Features
Icarus Films
IFC Films
Kino International
Lewis Williams Agency (Geo Cinema Films/Lectures)Lorber Films
Magnolia Pictures
Milestone Films
Musicbox Films
Swank Motion Pictures
Palm Pictures
PBS Educational Media
Rialto Pictures
Sony Pictures Classics
Sony Pictures Repertory
Thinkfilm
Universal Pictures
Women Make Movies
Zeitgeist Films

Lumina Theater Film Resources http://www.uncw.edu/stuaff/presents/filmresources.htm

Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater & Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina