Re: [Videolib] recommended websites to purchase PPR

From: Rosen, Rhonda J. <rrosen@lmu.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 15 2009 - 13:46:22 PDT

I hope someone is going to send a completely revised list after everyone
is finished correcting it?
Rhonda

Rhonda Rosen| Head, Media & Access Services
Charles Von der Ahe Library | Loyola Marymount University
One LMU Drive, MS 8200 | Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
rrosen@lmu.edu| 310/338-4584|
www.library.lmu.edu <http://www.library.lmu.edu/>

For up-to-date news and sneak previews of the William H. Hannon Library
(opening Summer 2009), check out our New Library
Blog!www.lmu.edu/hannonblog <http://www.lmu.edu/hannonblog>