Re: [Videolib] recommended websites to purchase PPR

From: Doug Humphrey <Doug.Humphrey@films.com>
Date: Wed Jul 15 2009 - 04:05:32 PDT

Films Media Group has ~12,000 educational video titles, all of them with
PPR. www.films.com <http://www.films.com/>

Doug Humphrey

Vice President, Sales

Films Media Group

(609) 671-5712

On Jul 13, 2009, at 5:36 PM, Jackson, Sandra F. wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I operate Lumina Theater, UNCW's primary film venue (360 seats, 16 x 30
screen, 35mm/Blu-Ray/DVD capabilities). When campus programmers wish
show a film for the first time, I must instruct them how to purchase PPR
from film distributors. On the Lumina Theater website, I have updated
my list of film distributors who offer PPR. I have attached my list
below, in case anyone would strongly recommend any other vendors I have
not already included.

Thanks for your assistance.

Sandra

DISTRIBUTORS FOR PROGRAMMERS
Alive Mind
<http://www.alivemindmedia.com/> Bullfrog Films
<http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/> California News Reel
<http://newsreel.org/>
Canyon Cinema
<http://www.canyoncinema.com/> Cinema Guild
<http://www.cinemaguild.com/> Cinema Purgatorio
<http://www.cinemapurgatorio.com/>
Criterion, USA
<http://www.criterionpicusa.com/> Documentary Education Resources
<http://www.der.org/>
Film-Makers' Cooperative
<http://www.film-makerscoop.com/%20> Filmmakers Library
<http://www.filmakers.com> Film Movement <http://www.filmmovement.com/>
First Run Features <http://www.firstrunfeatures.com/>
Icarus Films <http://www.frif.com/>
IFC Films <http://www.ifcfilms.com/>
Kino International
<http://www.kino.com/> Lewis Williams Agency (Geo Cinema Films/Lectures)
<http://www.lewiswilliamsagency.com/> Lorber Films
<http://www.lorberfilms.com/>
Magnolia Pictures <http://www.magpictures.com/>
Milestone Films
<http://www.milestonefilms.com/> Musicbox Films
<http://www.musicboxfilms.com/>
Swank Motion Pictures <http://www.swank.com/>
Palm Pictures
<http://www.palmpictures.com/> PBS Educational Media
<http://teacher.shop.pbs.org/helpdesk/index.jsp?display=shopping&subdisp
lay=avOrders> Rialto Pictures
<http://www.rialtopictures.com/in_theaters.html> Sony Pictures Classics
<http://www.sonyclassics.com/index.php>
Sony Pictures Repertory
<http://www.sonypicturesrepertory.com/%20> Thinkfilm
<http://www.thinkfilmcompany.com/> Universal Pictures
<http://www.universalpictures.com/>
Women Make Movies
<http://www.wmm.com/> Zeitgeist Films <http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/>

Lumina Theater Film Resources
http://www.uncw.edu/stuaff/presents/filmresources.htm

Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater & Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina

producers and distributors.