Re: [Videolib] recommended websites to purchase PPR

From: Alex Williams <alex@typecastfilms.com>
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 15:50:20 PDT

Hi Sandra,

That's a fairly comprehensive list... but I'd also recommend our company, AFD/Typecast Releasing. We have lots of titles available w/ PPR—especially films from and about the Middle East and North Africa.
You can find our two websites here:

Arab Film Distribution . www.arabfilm.com
Typecast Releasing . www.typecastfilms.com

All the best,
Alex
Alex O. Williams
Festival Bookings & Institutional Sales

AFD / Typecast Films
Seattle, WA . USA
ph: 206.322.0882 x.202 | fx: 206.322.4586

arabfilm.com | typecastfilms.com