Re: [Videolib] recommended websites to purchase PPR

From: Elizabeth Stanley <>
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 15:31:33 PDT

Thanks, Sandra, for your great list. I appreciate your including
Bullfrog Films in the list of film distributors who offer PPR.
Academic and public libraries may also want to consider the list of
exhibiting partners at the National Media Market.
Best regards,
Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films

[] On Behalf Of Jackson,