Re: [Videolib] FW: digital A/V archive? a copyright matter

From: Troy Davis <mtdavi@wm.edu>
Date: Sat Jul 11 2009 - 11:58:38 PDT

susan, i hear ya. sorry my point wasn't that subtle or Aristotelian. i
was thinking "motive" not what would "really" happen. Indeed, breaking
the law wouldn't prevent thefts.

my point was, i think, that the issue is how to secure assets, prevent
loss, and making copies of dvds is not the way to go.

troy

--
M. Troy Davis
Director, Swem Media Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library