Re: [Videolib] Big Parade

From: Alex Williams <alex@typecastfilms.com>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 11:45:21 PDT
Looks like MGM released The Big Parade on VHS, so Warner Bros probably has rights. That's good news, since it will probably turn up on DVD in the Warner Archives. They've so far made about 250 of their 5,000+ titles available [see here]  — including some of the old silent films [see here]. So at least they're aware that people DO want to see the pre-sound films on DVD...

Alex
Alex O. Williams
Festival Bookings & Institutional Sales

AFD / Typecast Films
Seattle, WA . USA
ph: 206.322.0882 x.202 | fx: 206.322.4586

arabfilm.com | typecastfilms.com