Re: [Videolib] Big Parade

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 11:41:48 PDT

Not on DVD yet. I am pretty sure it will be on DVD but hard to determine
what the near future is. There has been some restoration work since the VHS
came out an WB is the only studio that really is committed to releasing
their silent films so I would expect a real nice DVD but for now you will
have to use the VHS which is a good copy.