[Videolib] Big Parade

From: Gail Fedak <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 11:24:08 PDT

Good afternoon,
I've had a professor request that we purchase this title (1927; George W.
Hill, King Vidor directors). All I've found are used VHS copies on Amazon.
Has this been released on DVD, or is it expected to be anytime in the near
future?
Thanks,
Gail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gail B. Fedak, Director
Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 E. Main St., P.O. Box 33 (mailing addres)
1500 Greenland Drive (shipping address)
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2899
fax 615-898-2530