Re: [Videolib] DVD licensing question

From: Julie DeCesare <decesarj@bc.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 08 2009 - 09:48:58 PDT

Thanks for the input about negotiations, I'll give it a shot. I was
quite stunned by the quote as well. We are obviously not going to
purchase it for the quote as is (thanks for coming to my defense,
Gary!), but it was certainly a 'new one'. The vendor claimed that other
institutions have paid the price -- which I honestly don't believe.

--
Julie