Re: [Videolib] Bye Bye Brazil PPR?

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 07 2009 - 11:05:45 PDT

Well IF New Yorker still owned it when they went under it probably now
belongs to Technicolor who owns their assets. I was supposed to get a
contact for them but I have not yet. At best it would be some harried person
who may not know much but I believe they were at least trying to take some
dates when possible