Re: [Videolib] Violent movie guidelines

From: Tatar, Becky <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 12:45:31 PDT

We don't have a policy on violence in movies. More people seem to be
upset about sexual situations than violence. The only major objection
we have had - and the patron was persistant about it for over a year -
was our title Antonia's Line. She didn't want to accept that other
people would not necessarily find it objectionable. We get all those
titles like Saw and Hostel, etc. They are some of our more popular
titles.

Becky Tatar

Periodicals/Audiovisuals

Aurora Public Library