Re: [Videolib] Violent movie guidelines

From: Griest, Bryan <BGriest@ci.glendale.ca.us>
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 11:43:50 PDT

I've had Hostel challenged verbally, but the patron did not follow up
with our written form, so I did not have to address the concern
officially. I've had no other challenges on any horror titles in the 5
years I've been buying these kinds of mainstream horror titles.

Bryan Griest

Glendale (Ca.) Public Library