Re: [Videolib] Audio Books and Academic Libraries

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 13:11:06 PDT

We have a small selection of audio books on CD. I have elected to limit
the collection to classics and popular
inspirational/non-fiction/business titles. We aren't going into the
mysteries, etc as the public library does a fine job of that. We are
very selective in what we acquire because it can be a real Pandora's
box.

Christine C. Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre