[Videolib] Sony Pictures Classics: need contact

From: Jackson, Sandra F. <Jacksonsf@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 10:59:23 PDT

With New Yorker gone, does anyone know how to get PPR on a film from Sony Pictures Classics? They did not respond an e-mail I sent to their general e-mail address and I haven't found another way to contact them.

Thanks,
Sandra

Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater & Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina