Re: [Videolib] media project workshops--anyone doing them?

From: Debbie Kahn <dkahn@hcnc.org>
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 15:06:56 PDT

Hi, Maureen.

Our video oral history archive is used by students in related classes to
demonstrate their understanding of both the life of the interviewee and
the context around that life (wartime Europe). Most recently, they
created short films or trailers using both the interviews and other
materials as part of a class assignment (this is a writing class, not a
film class). I'm happy to talk with you off-list about this-- we're
pretty excited about the project as a whole.

Cheers,
Debbie Kahn

--
Debbie Kahn
Director of Digital Initiatives

Holocaust Center of Northern California
121 Steuart Street, San Francisco, CA 94105

415.777.9060 x202
dkahn@hcnc.org