[Videolib] ACRL Media Discussion Group

From: <Tom.Ipri@unlv.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 09:29:19 PDT

My time as co-chair of the ACRL Media Discussion Group is coming to an end
and we are looking for new co-chairs for 2009-2010. It is a one year
appointment and requires attendance at ALA Mid-Winter and ALA Annual.
Also, you need to be a member of both ALA and ACRL.

If any of you media types are interested in running the discussion group,
let me know. And please pass along this request to anyone you think may
be interested.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Ipri, MS