Re: [Videolib] Videos on Diversity

From: Jackson, Sandra F. <Jacksonsf@uncw.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 07:58:58 PDT

Here's a diversity film still making the festival circuit. The students I advise are thinking about bringing to campus. It looks like it should be good. Has anyone seen it?

See What I'm Saying: The Deaf Entertainers Documentary (2009)
http://www.seewhatimsayingmovie.com/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1125387/

Thanks,
Sandra

Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater & Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina


> Hi All,
>
> I'm already getting some great suggestions. Keep 'em coming!
>
> I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks but please continue to send
> your suggestions either off list or on.
>
> Chris McN

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut