[Videolib] Fwd: Videos on Diversity

From: jwoo <jwoo@cca.edu>
Date: Fri Jun 26 2009 - 12:58:13 PDT

Hi. We're still in the process of retrospectively adding Diversity
headings to our records (655 genre), which at this time only pertain
to ethnic diversity. This link will retrieve the videos that we've
coded thus far

http://library.cca.edu/search/X?d:(diversity)&m=g

Janice at CCA

Begin forwarded message: