Re: [Videolib] VRT Guide to ALA Annual 2009

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 13:36:19 PDT

Oh goodie I can go to the copyright & fair use session since it is before
 the Cubs game. I am disappointed that the Society for Cinema and Media
studiesguide which among other things asserts it is legal to use and
digitize anything EVER taped off TV even 25 years ago. I will have to ask
Carrie if that is ALA's position as well.