[Videolib] VRT Guide to ALA Annual 2009

From: J. Wadland <jwadland@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 13:20:41 PDT

Hello everyone,

If you're going to the ALA Annual Conference in Chicago, you might want to check out "The VRT Guide to the ALA Annual Conference 2009":

http://vrt.ala.org/wiki/index.php?title=VRT_Guide_to_ALA_Annual_Conference_2009

Not only does it have all of the Video Round Table events, meetings, and get-togethers, but it also lists other programs, events, and vendors that might be of interest to librarians who work with video. We'll have a print versions at the VRT booth in the Membership Pavilion [Booth #3034], so feel free to come by and pick one up.

Thank you to Nell Chenault for helping me put the guide together.

See you in Chicago.

Justin
Chair, VRT

Justin Wadland