Re: [Videolib] DVD about Pioneer Women of North Central Washington

From: Filmakers Library <info@filmakers.com>
Date: Mon Jun 22 2009 - 15:06:56 PDT

Filmakers Library distributes How Can I Keep on Singing which is
about pioneer women in the West. Our description on the webdoes not
specify which state it is i, but it might be the film you are
looking for.
Sue E. Oscar
Filmakers Library
124 East 40th St
New York, NY 10016
Tel: 212-808-4980
Fax: 212 808-4983
e-mail: info@filmakers.com
web: www.filmakers.com

On Jun 18, 2009, at 5:02 PM, Jennifer Maydole Visual Communications